14 Mar 2013

Strawberry Muffins

If you read my previous posts you will know my love for muffins. With strawberry in the season I keep looking for varieties of recipes where I can use them in every possible way. This is a very simple and quick way of making strawberry muffins. I’m sure you’ll love them!



Ingredients:
Flour/maida – 1 ½ cups
Strawberry – 1 cup chopped
Sugar – ½ cup
Salt – ½ tsp
Baking powder – 2 tsp
Egg – 1
Milk - ¾ cup
Veg oil – ¼ cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp

Method:
Preheat oven to 200C.
Sieve together flour, baking powder and salt atleast twice. Then add sugar and strawberries. Reserve some strawberries to top on the muffins while baking.
 






In another bowl whisk together egg, oil, milk, vanilla essence. Now pour this mixture into the flour mixture and gently fold until they combine well.





Scoop into your muffin liners/tray. Bake for 12-15mins or until they bounce back when you touch them.




No comments:

Post a Comment